Monday, August 7, 2017

"Beauty" by Julie Pearce

Hi all,

Julie back again today to share a layout I have created using some gorgeous D-lish Scraps goodies.

This is a photo of a close friend at her Year 12 formal, she ask me to scrap her album for her 21st Birthday and I was like most defiantly, so you might be seeing a bit more of her.


On my layout I have used the butterfly 5x5 stencil on my background and added some pink dot washi tape that came from a past JAP kit behind my photo.


I've added 2 journal strips from 2 different past JAP kits.
I added two Elegance Blooms in Aqua and Coral, these are gorgeous. I also added a flair, a white leaf and white resin rose from the Primrose lane JAP kit and a pink tassel from a past JAP kit. I love working with the Just add Paper kits you can mix and match them with other D-lish goodies.
And lastly I added some of these NEW faceted enamel dots.

Make sure you head over to the D-lish Scraps store they have a lot of new goodies to play with.

Thanks for checking out my page and
catch you next time
Jules xxx



 


No comments:

Post a Comment