Saturday, June 17, 2017

"Selfie" by Amanda H.

Hello D-lish Scrap fans!
 
I'm back for June! Firstly my apologies - as it appears I have a favourite colour scheme right now, as I have created another page for June that is pink and aqua! But so pretty! The truth is that when you are inspired, you need to just create and not worry about what colours you should or shouldn't use!
 
I started with the latest Just Add Paper kit, Indigo Glitz for this page, so I used many elements and the pinks, but the photo called for it to be teamed with aqua instead!
 
I grabbed the geometric heart stencil from the current JAP Kit, and used Colour Paste through the stencil. There are plenty of stencils in store - check them out HERE!
 
Once done, I used Washi Tape to create some frames on page. Whilst there are some washi tapes in store, I love that I get a fresh roll of NEW washi tape every month in my JAP Kit!
 
With the frames and outline for my page complete, I went to finishing with my D-lish products!
 
I love the Corbett Creations Wood veneer words - I left it raw on this page.
I tucked small strips of Punchinella all around the page... this Light Pink is a perfect colour for the page.
 
In the cluster I have used some Paper flowers: A salmon pink flower from the current Just Add Paper kit, and then a carnation and paper rose. Some stamens tucked in and a scattering of Wood hearts and Enamel dots finish it!
 
More of the same goodies in this little cluster, but I have also included a D-lish Flair Button, also taken from the current JAP kit and some Pink Pearls.
 
 
 
Okay, that is it from me for June! See you in July for the down hill run to the end of the year!
 
Many thanks,
 
Amanda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment