Tuesday, June 20, 2017

"Adored" by Jasmine Shea

Hello hello.

Thanks for stopping by.

I have created a page about my daughter to share with you today.  
She reminds me so much of myself as a young girl.  Always happy in her own company. 
The photo quality wasn't perfect for this snap but I was hiding around a corner and had to zoom in with my "old" phone to take the photo.  
It captured the moment and that's what I was after.

I have added so many gorgeous D-lish Scraps pieces.  
They are just so easy to co-ordinate by colour, style or you can just keep adding and layering the pieces.  
It's actually quite hard to stop.... I just have to back away from my page very very slowly....lol.


A couple of close ups to capture the D-lish goodness!





 I have used:
 
Don't forget to pop over to The Scrap Suite to join in this month's Cybercrop Challenges. 
The prize packs are just gorgeous.

Jasx
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment